About my baby 2 yr
I washed baby bottle new in boiling water which is coated with polythene I didn't see properly the cover i took bottle out and gave water to baby..will it harm baby . just I dipped in boiling water and took out within minutes... Please reply will it harm or not .does it ha chemical...

Hello.. Well..I don't think it will cause any harm...you please check the bottle if you can keep in boiling water...usually that is the way we sterilise the bottle...I don't think you need to worry so much...if you still have doubts please consult a paediatrician... thank you