About mental illness
My sister is under medication of physcriaty for 3 years but still she is not cured. Previously she is perfectly fine but since 3 years she is facing mental illness. Symptoms : she says her frnds all scolding her. She can listen there voices. She talks no related things. Will she cures please tell me.

Mam, This may be due to severe depression that lead to auditory hallucination. Requesting you to kindly visit the clinic for proper remedy. Thanks Dr.HemaKarthik
Hello! Well obviously she can be cured no doubts regarding that. I will have to discuss with you regarding the medication and illness to peovide you with the best treatment
Video consultation
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental illness.She may need to take life long medications in adequate doses.Better to share her treatment records .
reach me via practo
It looks like a psychosis-please consult a Psychiatrist
Yes definitely. Change of medication/ optimum dose of existing medication should help her. Needs assessment