About hands allergy
My mom have hand allergy.we had done all type of treatment for this bt we dont get any type of result.so can you plzz tell which type of allergy it is??and how can we treat it??i m sending u some photis so check it and tell me how to overcome wid ths problem.?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. You need to meet a good Dermatologist in person to have a proper diagnosis. It could be hand eczema or psoriasis ? Once the diagnosis is ascertained, proper treatment can be initiated. If it's eczema, an attempt to find the triggers has to be made or else it keeps recurring. Don't lose hope and the problem can be cured for sure.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Consider using Cetaphil cleanser for hand washes and cetaphil cream for moisturizer as general precuations.