Problem in hand
My sister is having something on her hand she is having some ball type thing on her hand..she visited a doctor and he teared those balls off her hand..and gave her a cream and some tablets..she took those tablets but she is having pain in them..and today she fell down in market i dont know the reason but i think the tablets were too heavy for her..pls help her i have attached some photos of the hand pls do some thing..

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

From pics it is looking like folliculitis (bacterial infection). As she has fainted on previous medications, I would not advise medicines without seeing the patient in person and what medicines she was given. Kindly contact a dermatologist in person.