Allergy on hands
I consulted a doctor and she wrote a ointment named Sebonac. I am having this problem since 2 years. I am having allergy on my hands.
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

U need to consult skin specialist, without seeing can't diagnose
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?