Hiii sir/madam, I am 23 years old. My eyes are getting deep into the face. My friends often calling with the name OLD NAME... as I looks in that way... Is there any problem... What is the solution? Should I consult doctor...
views-icons 108 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Y Siva Kumar
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 28 yrs exp Hyderabad
Deep set eyes are some times genetic in origin. They are more often seen in thin individuals. You will need a thorough eye evaluation before we can conclude that something needs correction or treatment. Many a time, it is not a serious problem. Meanwhile, try to post some photos here.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?