cancer-icon
About cancer
Im karthik I want to check whether im affected with or not what are the tests which I know whether cancer infected or not how much cost which doctor I have to meet

Dr. Shubham Jain
Surgical Oncologist 6 yrs exp Delhi

There is no one screening test to conclusively rule out all types of cancer in their pre-clinical state. Neither do you need any. If you want, you can meet any oncologist to be more aware rather than afraid of cancer
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Gynecologic Oncologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore
Dear karthik, you are only 24. You don't need any tests unless you have any specific symptoms or strong family history of cancer.