About Bipolar syndrome
I want to know about bipolar syndrome. I m having doubt that i m bipolar and i m seriously getting problems with my studies and daily life. At a time i feel so depressed and lonely usually that phase last longer than the happy phase. I get upset for no reason and that is affecting my social life also. Sometimes i dont really get what is wrong with me and i ended up with frustration and anger and confusion about me

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

No you are not bipolar. Visit a psychiatrist for the depression. You will get well with treatment i think. Best of luck.
Dr. Trupti Vedpathak
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Pune

Everyone has variations in their mood, but in bipolar disorder these changes can be very distressing and have a big impact on your life. You may feel that your high and low moods are extreme, and that swings in your mood are overwhelming. These mood changes should last for a considerable period of time for the diagnosis.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, after reading your description it seems more like milder forms of depression and this is experienced by most of the people one or the other time in life. Don't worry all you need to professional counseling by psychiatrist. Please consult a psychiatrist.