About Acne vulgaris
M suffering from acne vulgaris . It start from little tiney bump . Now it become pus filled acne on my cheeks and forehead what should I do

You are having severe nodulocystic acne grade 4. It needs a detailed evaluation and a proper treatment protocol . It is absolutely treatable. No need to worry
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance.
It will go with medicine..Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.