Abortion on 13th week

Hello, I would like to go for abortion. I am currently on 13th week. Which is the best way medical abortion or surgical abortion. Please advise me

Doctor Answers (3) on Abortion on 13th week

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Gynecologist
Medical abortion is only possible till 7wks  now you already crossed the line.. Better to visit institute or apex hospital as 2 doctor are necessary take a decision.... Dont waste to much time as it's already late
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...abortion is done only for relevant indications and since you are in 13 weeks 2 specialists should agree for abortion as per the law...method depends upon clinical examination and evaluation... Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.
Dear Practo user, It is better not to undergo abortion at this stage of pregnancy. Success rate is lower and complications are more. However, if you still want to undergo, it would be medication followed by evacuation if abortion is incomplete.