Abdominal pain and narrow stools
Hello sir/mam 25 year male here I am having abdominal cramps in lower right and left side and some times in the middle area and having narrow stools from last 3-4 days. There is also some mucus present in the stools. I have no history of alcohol consumption. And i am taking allergy and mucus thinner medication on daily basis. I have also searched on google but as always search ends with Cancer. Please tell me is there anything serious. As i am getting worried very much.

Nothing to worry about Is the abdominal pain severe and colicky type ? Do you have any symptoms like fever vomiting diarrhoea or constipation
Get ultrasound abdomen done
Consult online for better management Liquid orally only for 1-2 days and then soft diet Avoid oily foods
You should have ultrasound abdomen According to USG findings and clinical examination further evaluation plan may be decided.
Get your stool routine done and usg abdomen. Stop googling . Come back with reports