Abdominal & Back Pain
I have been suffering from mild abdominal pain in multiple areas of abdomen from 2 weeks and back pain very often. I also feel very tired all the time without any heavy physical activity. I am 6 days away from the first day of a regular menstrual cycle. I have started trying to get pregnant. My last period was on Mar 4th. I have been feeling the abdominal pain from 15 days.. my urine is normal and not painful or smelly. The colour of Urine is also clear. Whom should I get it checked with? What specialization does this come under?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

You should consult your gynaecologist for this for infertility issue follow the infertility specialist....