Abdominal and thigh fat

I am facing a huge problem in reducing my thigh and abdominal fat.Presently i have joined aerobics class but then also my weight is constant..earlier i have joined many gyms and yoga class but then also i was not able to lose weight.4-5 months back i was having problems in periods and after many test i was diagonesd with pcos and the doctor suggested me to join aerobics.One of major hurdle in losing weight is my diet.I stick to dieting 4-5 days but then i lose motivation and start eating junk foods..also i have a habit of bingie eating.I overeat everything i like and then i regret it.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi - first I need a complete diet plan calculated. U also need a right counseling .if u can meet here at my kolkata then hope would get better help. U can v low calorie meals plans with simple body fats poses Exercises. No so much time needed but u can control yourself.