A hard lump on right bum
I have a lump type formation on my right cheek of the butt. it hurts and feels as if there is abscess inside it. kindly help as it hurts while siting .
125 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anjana Gupta (PT)
Physiotherapist 26 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi It is  difficult to diagnosis without clinical examination as it could be a S I joint or LS joint involvement.. It could be abscess itself.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.