A Bald spot
Hello doctor. I had been facing a lot of hairfall lately which ultimately led to a bald spot in my frontal part of head. Now the hairfall has been reduced but still my hair feels limp and scarce on crown area. Is there any safe treatment option available? I have also tried applying onion juice, henna, bringhraj, castor oil etc. but it turns to be of no use. My doctor prescribed HH omega tablets and protein rich diet ( 2 egg whites, almonds, cashews, peanuts). But the crown area is not growing thicker. I am thinking of trying 1000mg biotin?

Seems like alopecia areata. Need to see closer for accurate diagnosis. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment. Oil is useless.
You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send more photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.