5.5 months of pregnancy..

Hello Team, we have a healthy and energetic kid of 5.5 years old and i am 31 years now. Am now 5.5 month pregnant and in the latest scan i am told about few complications as below. i) oligohydramnios, low amniotic fluid for which i am advised for hermin injection alternate day for a week ii) high resistance seen in both arteries for which no medication is advised yet. iii) the fetus age is lagging with 2-3 weeks from the actual age it should be My request to Practo team is to advise me: is it ok to proceed further with this fetus? are there any birth abnormalities expected to the baby? how safe it is for mother and baby in both the cases? if we continue and/or if we decide to remove the fetus.

Doctor Answers (1) on 5.5 months of pregnancy..

Dr. BKN Sudha Hyderabad | Gynecologist
High resistance,growth retardation and oligohydramnios at this gestational age indicates poor prognosis. termination is better.