3mm stone in kidney
In sonography I found that 3mm stone is there . Doctor has given 5 days tabs and informed to come back. I am worried about that .! Pls explain me that whether this can be cured by tabs or operation required

Hello..... I can understand your fear... Three millimeter stone is very small stone.. By water therapy and medicine it would flush out in urine ,that's why doctor prescribed medicines.. Follow his advice if it's not impacted stone it will come out .....i don't feel the need of operation in this case.