37th week pregnancy is safe
Hi, Doctor has advised for an early delivery in week 37 instead of usual 39/40 so whether is it safe enough for 3 weeks early delivery

But what is the cause for early delivery chat me online on Practo consult app so we can guide you in better way.
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
37 weeks is a term pregnancy provided fetal and maternal parameters are fine.
Pl share your last USG report
Need details about your problem. Connect with me online at https://prac.to/drdigvijay For detailed consultation.
Yes depending upon fetal maturity Why u have been advanced termination
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment