3.5 years old but not speaking
My son age is 3.5 years but he used to speak few words. Please let me know what type of treatment will take?

Hello. I understand your concern. Need more details such as other developmental milestones etc. Please consult me over phone for detailed case history and I will be able to guide you what tests need to be done and further treatment planning for your child
It is very less information about the patient. It is important to know about the development history which is ... Was there cry at the time of birth? How are the other developmental milestones??? What is the birth order of the child?? What about consanguinity of marriage?? Any significant family history ???
the child needs proper Psychological and physical examination.
do not waste time. stimulation for the child is very important. For the time being you can start with flash cards and make child speak slowly.