2 yr old has high fever from 4 days
Hi my daughter is having around 102 fever from tuesday night, Wednesday she we gave pcm after every 6 hours but fever came back. Thursday whole day she was fine but again in the evening fever came and we gave pcm at night and till now she is having fever we gave her meftal and she is better now. No other symptoms. Please suggest any test or medicine

Greetings, is the child having any cough, cold , Vomiting or any other complaints? Is the child active? Kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment.