2 years son facing constipation
My son 2 years now facing constipation from one year. Please give his daily meal plan which can solve his constipation. I'm giving him duphalac syrup everyday.

Give him polyethylene glycol( mu-out 1scoop / 8 GMs) two times in a day for 7-14 days. Increase his fluid intake. Give him fruits ( specially - papaya and guavas) and salads everyday.
Please try laxopeg one scoop to be mixed with half a glass of water and to be given daily at night for at least  3 months continuously. Listen to this episode of my podcast, Your Personal Child Specialist !, What is the SINGLE most common cause of constipation in small babies and older kids?  https://anchor.fm/gaurav-gupta6/episodes/what-is-the-single-most-common-cause-of-constipation-in-small-babies-and-older-kids-e38124
For more tips about child health you can check out my you tube channel as well... http://rebrand.ly/childspecialist