2 period in 10 days
I got my period on 14th last month after that I got my period on 1st of this month again, and now it again came on 16th. This means I am got my period 2 times in 1 month and gap between both period is 10 days. The gap between last month period and last period was also 10 days. My cycle last for 5 days. I don't know why this is happening. I already had got my polyp removed in May 2021. When I got my period on 1st I did consulted a doctor and she got my TVS done which according to her was normal. She said it is okay and nothing to worry about. What to do I can't understand?

May be due to hormonal imbalance Menstual regulation is advisable if irregular bleeding continues over several cycles

It's due to hormonal disturbance
Hormonal disturbances
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician n Gynaecologist.
Need more details about your condition, kindly go for a consultation