18 months old drinking milk at night
My 18 months old son drinks milk 2 times at night between his slp.. not more than 3 ounce each time. Is that ok to give or should I stop.. I am not breastfeeding. From mrg to night he takes breakfast, lunch, eve milk and dinner normally and before going to sleep 3 ounce. How to stop his night time feeding? Will he overcome this as he grows or will this become a habit..? He cries too hard until he sips milk at night

Dear parents, Second molarcome at age of 30months. According to me stop milk from 8amto8pm and give semisolid diet like Dal,dalia,khicdi alu kela rice,apple,upama,halwa,patolia,rab,kadi idle poha satu custard etc and from 80pmto8am give mother milk is preferable if not give top milk Withoutwater and add sugar as per your taste. For your knowledge 100ml milk gives 70calories of energy 100ml juices give 55calories of energy and 100gm of semisolid diet gives 350calories of energy . Give semisolid diet at this age
It will go by time as he grows older dont let him sleep in the day time then he will sleep in night properly