16 months having dry coug
My 16 months old daughter has dry cough since last few days and the pediatrician in out of town. Can you please suggest a medication for dry cough relief.

Dr. Poonam M Sambhaji
Pediatrician 11 yrs exp North Goa

Hi, If your daughter is not having fever, please give her plain honey 1 tsp in little hit water, 3-4 times a day, also give her lukewarm items to eat. As a rule we cannot prescribe anything online, and it may be dangerous for your child. At earliest consult your doctor. DISCLAIMER "This provisional advice provided by me stands subject to the patient undergoing a physical examination and is based entirely on inputs provided by patient/attendants. The patient is advised for physical examination at earliest"