12xxxxxx90
My right leg is paining bcz for accident....I have done MRI at jorhat medical collage...doctor advised to arthoscopy surgery....legament has broken.... Ask to go Delhi, sports medicine centre.....plz give me some suggest

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Avoid sitting Cross legged. Avoid Squatting- Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain.
Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

You can visit any good hospital where these surgery are availbe easily. So after that you go for proper rehabilitation.

Hello.. If there is ligament tear... then I suggest you to undergo arthroscopic repair as there is no other method better than that because that chronic pain will exist without the operation even after the arthroscopic repair minimum payment would be there but still that repair is a must thank you
Dr. Divya Ahuja
Orthopedic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai
you can see Dr Lalit Shah Orthopedic Surgeon, Pratiksha Hospital Guwahati
Dr. Sachin Singh
Orthopedist 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Good morning yes if there is complete tear of ACL or PCL ligaments then Arthroscopic reconstruction of ligaments is required you can upload or send your reports , by that time you need to fix your knee with a knee brace avoid squating