11 days late for my perio
I'm 11 days late for.my period. I did preg test .. nd the result was negative. I have never skipped periods before.

Dr. Harisha N L

Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Did you take iPill? Consult a gynecologist and do a beta hCG test for more accurate results. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.