1 falopian tube is block

My wife have ovarian syst ..during her laparoscopy doctor informed me that one of her falopian tubes is blocked and other is fine,is it possible that we have a baby normally ..we are too confused because doctor dont tell anything clearly

Doctor Answers (3) on 1 falopian tube is block

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
Blocked tube has nothing to do with normalcy of the baby. The only problem would be that the fertility would decrease as only one tube is acting now. U can go for infertility treatment n if u don't conceive in 6 months then u can think about other options
Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi, one tube blocked on laparoscopy shouldn't be a cause for great concern. Had your Gynecologist attempted tubal canulation to open the tube? This is normally possible in almost 70% of the patients. Please check that with your gynec & inform. If possible, upload a copy of your laparoscopy surgery notes for reference. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai.
Dr. Parag Patil Thane | Gynecologist
Did the doctor operate and remove her "cyst" ? How bid was the cyst? what were the dimensions and sonography findings.? Is the doctor a Gynecologist? All these questions need to be answered. Meet a good gynecologist in your neighborhood....... Nature has given women 2 fallopian tubes and 2 ovaries to increase the chances of conception.........so if one tube is blocked, the other tube and ovary can still make you pregnant............