1.5 month baby loose motion
My 1.5 month baby continue loose motion sometime normal per day but it's continues 20 times or more, I consulted pediatrician they said to take darolac syrup 5 ml per day 1 time and walamycin suspension 2 ml 2 times. I have been given 5 days, during the medication it was under control but now again continues from 7 days also she has cold and cough I have given mucolite drops 7 drop 2 times a day. Any suggestions why this happening ?

Greetings to you. Baby is only 1.5months old only on breast feeds. Breast fed baby has golden yellow semisolid motions. Frequency is slightly more. OBSERVE HYGIENE of your breasts and hands. You must wash every time you feed  your baby..For cold cough give Kadda. It is tastyand effective. Instruction: 150ml of drinking water+fresh crushed ginger+3 cloves+3whole black pepper.Boil this concoction to make it100ml. Cool it and serve warm . Twice a day for 3days.
Greetings kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you through the treatment.