0% Sperm in my body
Hello doctor i have a problem related to the sperm , 8 years ago i have lifted weight things at gym due to which my left testis got hurt and puss has formed in the testis , so i have visited the doctor so he removed the puss from the testis which got cured long back. Even now i feel a pain in the testis when ever my wife touches it and unable to produce sperm when i participate in the sex with my wife. Its been six years i got married and wife unable to conceive as there is no sperm produced from my end (0% sperm) . My wife she has reguler periods but unable to beome pregnant. Please suggest can i increase my sperm count through your treatment . I s there any possibility for my wife to beome a pregnant
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach, plz share d discharge card if u have of last time u were drained pus, lot more possibilities but need to screen n investigate d issue, may be biopsy needed but all at consultant room of Gynaecologist or AYURVEDIC Andrologist, sexologist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.