0% Sperm in my body

Hello doctor i have a problem related to the sperm , 8 years ago i have lifted weight things at gym due to which my left testis got hurt and puss has formed in the testis , so i have visited the doctor so he removed the puss from the testis which got cured long back. Even now i feel a pain in the testis when ever my wife touches it and unable to produce sperm when i participate in the sex with my wife. Its been six years i got married and wife unable to conceive as there is no sperm produced from my end (0% sperm) . My wife she has reguler periods but unable to beome pregnant. Please suggest can i increase my sperm count through your treatment . I s there any possibility for my wife to beome a pregnant

Doctor Answers (1) on 0% Sperm in my body

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach, plz share d discharge card if u have of last time u were drained pus, lot more possibilities but need to screen n investigate d issue, may be biopsy needed but all at consultant room of Gynaecologist or AYURVEDIC Andrologist, sexologist...