Late period
I had sex last month a day after my period that on the 17 of june i took pill it happened again on the 30 i took pills now my period is 15days late i did home pregnancy like 12 and 2 blood test all came negative but i keep having severe pain in my abdomen on monday i had a yellow discharge

Delay in menses, is one of the side effects of emergency contraceptive pills. Take raj pravartini vati 2tb twice a day empty stomach. For complete guidance u can also consult. Take care
Hi Don't worry your problem Can be resolved need few more detail history.
come online for Better understanding of your problem chat now for guidance and evaluation.