How to Quit tabacco
I am using chewing tobacco from last 2 years how to quit this habbit..please help me to quit tobacco

Dr. Mohammed Ali
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore

good thought first of all were there is a will there is a way ,so first u need to stop buying and  not eating the tobacco in any form if you are eating /chewing in like pan or like panparag like stuff change into having a mint like polo to just get off the craving or sweet somph slowly and gradually you will stop eating the  tobacco but the best treatment you can provide yourself by being strong will power and not eating or taking in any form hope this answers your query