$#$#$#$#$##$$$
Last I got pregnant and after that I took abortion pills on 11 Dec I had heavy bleeding 5-6 days and now it had been almost 4 weeks but I don't have periods again So want to know when I 'll have periods again

Hello, iPill causes hormonal balance. Wait for your next periods to come. Consult a gynecologist for further evaluation and she will prescribe you medicines to induce your periods. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre for further evaluation. My clinic offers best gynecological treatments and services and ensures you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
AFTER 15 days of taking MTP pills you should do ultrasound. If not done you can do it now. Consult gynecologist for scan. You can get your normal period from 1 to 1.5 months after abortion.
After taking medicine have you done your ultrasound to k oweverything is normal. Means the abortion is complete?if not do ut first.
Usually within 30-45 days
yes u will have periods. after mtp pills there is hormonal disturbance. it will settle. relax