Visited For Career Counselling
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessTreatment satisfactionValue for moneyWait time
I went to Dr. Sunderam for career counselling for my daughter udaya lakshmi N , studying in 12 class in GKM school. After a brief diagnosis...He suggested DMIT psychology test. He took the finger print scanning of the student. he explained us that we will get a 70 pages report after one week. He suggested that both child & patent
should be present for the career counselling. We went for the 2nd session &happy to see the report with lot of details.
How ever doctor's vast experience & his counseling method &interpretation of the report point by point for 21/2 hrs gave more clarity to 3 of us.
The following points are to be mentioned..
1. Career priority for my daughter
2. Clarity on the career she should not choose
3. Brain neuron distribution, what learning style she should improve
4 . As a mother I liked the revealation of my daughters primary &secondary personality which is generally overlooked by parents.
5. Options of subjects, options of job
6. Doctor also gave tips to parents based on the inborn talents of the child on what games & what extra curricular activities can be developed for a stress free personality.
Parents can consider this report as a working manual to guide the future of their child.
My daughter started applying the tips immediately I was happy over her confidence
I am happy for such guidance by Dr sunderam