Consulted Dr. Rashmi Uday (Dentist)
I do not recommend the doctor
Here goes my experience...in detail
1. Doc wasnt on time...and some other doc showed up on last moment (when i spoke with dr.rashmi few min agi she didnt mentioned that she aint coming..)
2. Substitute doc did my inspection & spoke over the phone with dr.rashmi & took her "instructions"...& suggested that i should chipped down my wisdom tooth
3. I went ahead for the procedure...subs.doc instead of chipping my tooth chipped my cheek (twice)
4. It started bleeding & paining...& tge tooth was half done....at that moment i quit & i left the clinic
5. She even charged me for half work & prescribed me a oral gel (which i was actually using from past 2 days)
...in all to conclude my tooth pain got reduce coz my cheek started paining more than that....vefore i could have my meals properly...now i cannot chew..)
>>my advice : teeth are not like hairs..they dnt know how grow by themselves & fix their own issue
Overall it was a BAD experience for me, if the doc is not availavle s/he should not take appointments then.
Dr. Rashmi Uday replied
Thanks for your valuable feedback Mrs Janhavi.I am sorry for the inconvenience happened as I couldn't attend you personally because of some medical emergency, my assistant doctor which is equally capable has attended but sorry for the misconception happened hence forth will attend personally for further appointments.