69 doctors available in Vadodara
Book appointments with minimum wait-time & verified doctor details
1. What are the sympotms of lower back pain?
The symptoms of lower back pain depend upon the underlying cause. They include
- Muscle stiffness or spasm in the lower back
- Difficulty in walking, standing and sitting
- Continuous dull pain
- Tingling and numbness in legs and feet
- Radiating, burning pain along the thighs
2. Can heat therapy treat lower back pain?
Heat therapy can reduce lower back pain as it increases blood circulation and relaxes back muscles; however, it is only employed after ascertaining the fundamental cause.
3. What are the reasons of lower back pain?
The following reasons are mainly responsible for lower back pain:
- Spinal cord injury, slip disc, herniated disc
- Muscle strain
- Arthritis, spondylitis
- Scoliosis, kyphosis
- Spinal stenosis
- Kidney disorders, pregnancy, cancer
4. What are the warning sign in a lower back pain?
The warning or early signs and symptoms for lower back pain are as follows:
- Tingling and numbness in feet and legs
- Fever or weight loss
- Sudden radiating pain after injury
- Bowel and bladder problems
5. What are the home remedies to relieve lower back pain?
The home remedies that provide relief from lower back pain are as follows:
- Heat therapy
- Stretching exercises
- Painkillers such as ibuprofen
- Reduced stress through adequate sleep