1. What are the advantages of Endometrial Biopsy?
The following are the advantages of Endometrial Biopsy:
- Early detection of uterine disorders
- Screening for endometrial cancer
2. Is Endometrial Biopsy Permanent?
Endometrial Biopsy is a temporary diagnostic procedure performed to collect a sample of tissue from the endometrium.
3. What are the long-term results of Endometrial Biopsy?
- Evaluation and diagnosis of endometrial tissue
- Early detection of Endometrial Cancer
4. Can Endometrial Biopsy be detected in future?
Endometrial Biopsy is a diagnostic procedure and cannot be detected in the future.
5. What is the cost of Endometrial Biopsy?
Minimum expenses for Endometrial Biopsy in Pune starts from Rs. 20,000
Average amount to be paid for Endometrial Biopsy in Pune is approximately Rs. 45,000
Maximum charges for Endometrial Biopsy in Pune rise up to Rs. 75,000
Cost of Endometrial Biopsy depends on factors such as:
- Admission fee
- Doctor fee
- Age of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
- Post-surgical complications that are involved
- Type of hospital
- The admission room that you opted for
- Any other lab tests or examination tests such as X-ray, ECG, etc