The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital is the first of its kind Orthopaedic Superspeciality hospital in Rajasthan, which is specially dedicated to treating sports & exercise related injuries apart from dealing with other common musculoskeletal problems like fractures and arthritis of joints , where the patie
The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital is the first of its kind Orthopaedic Superspeciality hospital in Rajasthan, which is specially dedicated to treating sports & exercise related injuries apart from dealing with other common musculoskeletal problems like fractures and arthritis of joints , where the patients are treated with the most advanced techniques. It’s a 20 bedded fully air- conditioned facility with ward and private rooms.We offer Joint replacement surgery with the latest & most advance techniques. Our hospital is also committed in educating the next generation of surgeons & therapists that sets us apart.
• We have extremely well equipped theatres with most advance Radiofrequency Joint Ablation System, Arthoscopy system ,C-arm, pneumatic drill, remote operated Operation Table, Defibrillator, Anaesthesia work station, suction machines, autoclave, etc. The operation theatres have laminar air flow to minimize the risk of infection .
• We have 1 bed HDU with life saving equipments and staff round the clock.
• We have very well equipped spacious Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation center specially designed to suit the needs of Sportspersons.
• Our Radiology department boasts facilities of Digital X-ray. The department operates 24 hours service to cater to inpatients and outpatients.
• Fully equipped Pathology laboratory.
• In- house 24 hrs Medical store.
This superspeciality hospital boasts highly experienced Orthopaedic surgeon and Sports Medicine consultants with vast experience in their field .
The department is headed by DR ASHISH MITTAL who was the Speciality Orthopaedic Surgeon at The Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust, London, UK and was associated with Trailfinder Rugby Club, Ealing, London as the Sports injuries Specialist. He is well qualified with MS (Ortho), MCH (Ortho), MRCS (Gen Surgery), Diploma in Sports & Exercise Medicine (London) and Shoulder Fellowship(South Africa). He is the honorary Consultant to Rajasthan Cricket Association. Our team is experienced in dealing with all types of Orthopaedic problems from common to complex. The hospital also offers highly specialized Orthopaedic approaches not available at all facilities. The range of operations perfomed at The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital covers all kind of surgery for bone and joint problems including Spinal conditions. The list of operative services includes :
• Arthroscopic Reconstruction of ligaments and tendons of all joints.
• Total Joint Replacemnt for knee, hip, shoulder and elbow
• Partial Joint replacement ( Oxford Technique)
• Complex Pelvic- Acetabular reconstruction
• Limb Surgery for Fractures
• Treatment of Sports related musculoskeletal problems
• Bone Tumour Surgery and reconstruction of limb
• Congenital limb deformity correction
• Spine trauma surgery
Dr Ashish Mittal
MS (Ortho), MCH (Ortho), MRCS (UK),
Diploma in Sports & Exercise Medicine (London)
Shoulder Fellowship (South Africa).
You can get phone numbers and call doctors of The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital on Practo.com. more..
B 73 A , Sahkar Marg, Lal Kothi Scheme, Landmark: Near Imli Fatak Choraha.
Lal Kothi, Jaipur
MON - SAT
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM