Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Prateek Vyas

Dr. Prateek Vyas

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, MCh - Urology



General Surgeon

24 Years Experience Overall  (19 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

Dr. Prateek Vyas is a Urologist and General Surgeon in Raja Park Colony, Jaipur and has an experience of 24 years in these fields. Dr. Prateek Vyas practices at Evaa Superspeciality Hospital in Raja Park Colony, Jaipur. He completed MBBS from Sarojini Naidu Medical College , Agra in 1996,MS - General Surgery from Sarojini Naidu Medical College , Agra in 2001 and MCh - Urology from SMS Hospital, Jaipur in 2004.

Raja Park Colony, Jaipur

Evaa Superspeciality Hospital


B-28-29, Govind Marg, Near Moti Doongri Circle, Landmark: Near Moti Dungri Circle,, Jaipur

Get Directions

+ 14

Mon, Wed, Fri

11:00 - 12:15

Online Payment Available
Max. 15 mins wait + Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Who is a urologist?

A: A urologist is a medical specialist who deals with the disorders of the male and female urinary system as well as the male reproductive tract. Urologists provide treatment to different parts of the urinary tract, including kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra, and adrenal glands. They also treat diseases related to the penis, prostate, seminal vesicles, epididymis, and testes.

Q: What diseases can urologists treat?

A: Some of the conditions that the urologists can treat are: Urinary tract infections (UTIs) Kidney stones Incontinence Bladder prolapse Painful bladder syndrome Bladder, prostate, testicular and kidney cancer Male infertility Cryptorchidism (undescended testes) Erectile dysfunction (ED) Enlarged prostate gland

Q: What is the difference between an urologist and a nephrologist?

A: While urologists diagnose and treat conditions of the urinary tract along with those of the male reproductive system, nephrologists specialise in the treatment of kidney diseases. Also, a urologist can perform surgery, but a nephrologist is not qualified to do it.

Q: When should I visit a urologist?

A: You should visit a urologist if you experience: Repeated or urgent urge to urinate Blood in the urine Lower back or pelvic pain Painful urination that burns Difficulty in urination Leakage of urine Dribbling, weak urine stream A reduced sexual desire A lump in the testis Difficulty in maintaining an erection

Q: Can a urologist treat diseases of the female reproductive system?

A: A urologist can treat urological disorders of the female reproductive system such as bladder prolapse, UTIs, or leakage in urine during pregnancy. They may also work along with a gynaecologist to treat conditions such as pelvic pain in women. Moreover, a urologist can specialise in a type of urology known as female urology that focuses on diseases of the reproductive and urinary tract of women.


MBBS - Sarojini Naidu Medical College , Agra, 1996
MS - General Surgery - Sarojini Naidu Medical College , Agra, 2001
MCh - Urology - SMS Hospital, Jaipur, 2004


025014 Rajasthan Medical Council, 2007
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Evaa Superspeciality Hospital
5500Max 15 mins wait
Raja Park Colony