Fortis Memorial Research Centre, Gurgaon
Fortis is one of the leading healthcare providers in Asia. Fortis Memorial Research Institute [FMRI] in Gurgaon is a multispeciality hospital with reputed doctors, surgeons, and nurses. This facility is well equipped with the latest and ultramodern technology to serve the best patient care and healthcare. All the medical and non-medical staff in this hospital strive to contribute their best for the patients well being. FMRI is known for its Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery and Neurosciences. This hospital has 1000 beds along with 15 operation theaters.
FMRI is accredited from JCI & NABH. NABH certified this hospital for Nursing excellence and the labs of this hospital are accredited from NABL. In India, robotic-assisted Joint replacement surgery and laparoscopic left lateral donor hepatectomy were 1st performed by this hospital.
Meaning of the Fortis Logo:
The logo of the Fortis brand projects is a symbol of human values such as trust, ethics, service, and quality. The union of the green color hands and a red dot represents Fortis path to healthcare. The green color of hands represents compassion, nurturing, generosity, wellbeing, and health. The red dot stands for energy, spirituality, courage, and a symbol of good luck.
- To admit a patient in the Fortis Memorial Research Institute-Gurgaon, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to submit it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then he/she will be directed to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated for the patient and all the medical records will be supported and saved by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details.
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leave valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
Location Selector in Gurgaon:
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute-Gurgaon
Fortis Memorial Research Institute [FMRI]-Gurgaon is one of the best Multispeciality hospitals in Haryana and provides the following specialties:
- Robotic surgery
- Renal sciences
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Organ transplants
- Bariatric & Metabolic surgery
- International patient care
- Diagnostic center
- Operation theatres
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- ATM services
- Car Parking
- Guest relation manager
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
- In-wards - 10 A.M. to 11 A.M.
- 4 P.M. to 7 P.M.
- ICU - 11:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
- 4:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.