Visited Dr. Parul Chopra Buttan (Obstetrician) For Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for money
My husband and I visited Dr. Parul in January 2020 when we wanted to start a family, and in November 2020 we were blessed with a baby boy. Yes, she really is a magician. :)
She is the best thing that happened to my family during my pregnancy journey. She was literayy Godsent for us. Her modern, pragmatic and practical approach to pregnancy & post partum is absolutely astounding, and an absolute necessity in today's world where there is so much information & misinformation everywhere.
I simply loved my journey with her, and I can go on and on and on.. But maybe I should just list down a few of her best things!
Top reasons why I loved Parul Ma'am.
1. She is a very modern, contemporary and understanding doctor, and she provided tailor-made guidance to me throughout my pregnancy journey.
2. She never forced her opinion/medication on me, but always helped me take the right decision.
3. She really understood my lifestyle, my birthing preferences, my taste and my body type throughout the pregnancy journey and ensured that I had a smooth, hassle free and fun pregnancy.
4. The best thing about her is that she is very practical. I had a bleeding episode in the 2nd month. Her approach to treating me for that was so practical, I just loved it. Like I said, she really understands modern working professionals, and if you are one, I would highly recommend her.
5. She just asked me to trust my instincts throughout the journey when it came to what to eat, what exercise to do, what precautions to take, etc. She did not enforce anything on me. That's just the best part about her.
6. She ensured that I had a natural vaginal delivery, and really motivated me during my labour to not give up. And because of a normal delivery, my recovery was so smooth. I can never thank her enought for this.
7. Post delivery too, she motivated me on how I will become an awesome mother. She said the most beautiful thing ever to me - "You can never harm your child." - This line has stuck with me till today and I am so grateful for this morale boost.
So, all in all... She is simply too good to be true! Highly recommend! :)