Visited For Diet CounselingDiet Counselling
I do not recommend the doctor
I hoped for better Explanation of the health issue, Treatment satisfaction, Value for money
I did not have a good experience with the doctor and didn't find the consultation basis the following:
1. As soon I met the doctor for consultation, she started prescribing the diet for weight loss without even asking for my concern or problem.
2. I still went ahead an interrupted her by putting down my concern by stating that I am not here specifically for weight loss that is secondary, my primary reason to consult you for nutritious diet which is appropriate considering my body type, age and other symptoms. However, I did not find her my interested in my concern and was continuously rushing to pen down the diet chart.
3. Even after multiple attempts of putting forward my concern well before her, I did not find the diet customised as per my situation/condition (except for one precaution) and it was as generic ** ** ***** ** ****** ** **** ** ******.
4. Miffed with the consultation experience I reached the reception counter to pay for the consultation charges, to my surprise I'm being told that I have to take the monthly package they offer and consultation charges are only for other services (thyroid etc). Amusing part is, neither did they ask initially why am I at their clinic and what do I want to consult for.
5. When I confronted them that why it was not being informed to me initially (about monthly package) and I wont pay for it, the receptionist agreed for the minimum amount (consultation charges) but kept on reiterating that such amount wont be adjustable in the future if I would opt for eventually.
My point here is, every consultant (especially doctors) duty is to listen to their customers (patients) first as it helps to diagnose the problem appropriately. My feedback is based on the my experience with the doctor ; neither would I visit the doctor again nor recommend it to anyone.