Fed up of endless wait?
Look for clinic with Prime
Dr. Jaideep Gaver

Dr. Jaideep Gaver

Profile is claimed

MBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics



General Physician

11 Years Experience Overall  (8 years as specialist)

Medical Registration Verified

76% (17 votes)

WITH A EXPERIENCE OF MORE THAN 10 YEARS ,He a leading orthopedic surgeon in gurgaon .He worked in many prestigious institutions like jnmc medical college,shkmgmc medical college, metro hospital and research centre,narayana super speciality hospital. He is having particular special intrest in rheumatology,diabetes, age related disorders,pain management,backache,neck pain,osteoarthritis, asthma,allergy, headache,

Railway Road, Gurgaon

Ortho Plus Fracture Clinic


Sanjay Colony, New Railway Road, Gurgaon

Get Directions

Mon - Sun

09:00 - 09:00

Online Payment Available
Verified details

Common questions & answers

Q: Where does Dr. Jaideep Gaver practice?

A: Dr. Jaideep Gaver practices at Ortho Plus Fracture Clinic - Railway Road. The doctor also provides online video consultation through Practo.

Q: How can I take Dr. Jaideep Gaver's appointment ?

A: You can take Dr. Jaideep Gaver's appointment online through Practo for in-clinic visit or for video consultation with the doctor.

Q: What is Dr. Jaideep Gaver's rating?

A: Dr. Jaideep Gaver has been recommended by 13 patients and has recieved stories from 15 patients. You can read detailed reviews of the doctor on Practo.

Q: What is Dr. Jaideep Gaver's education qualification?

A: Dr. Jaideep Gaver has the following qualifications - MBBS, Diploma in Orthopaedics. You can book the doctor through the doctor's profile on Practo.

Q: What does Dr. Jaideep Gaver specialises in ?

A: Dr. Jaideep Gaver specialises as Orthopedist, General Physician.


MBBS - Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, 2010
Diploma in Orthopaedics - Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, 2013


Delhi Medical Council


67363 Delhi Medical Council, 2014
Report an Error
Pick a time slot
Ortho Plus Fracture Clinic
Change Clinic
3.51200Verified details
Railway Road