Yes or no doctor
Sir or Mam I having problems on my face regarding pimples blackheads and etc so doctor should I have a plastic surgery on my face or it's ok because I want to make my life in Bollywood

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

I already answered you once and it seems you have an obsession with plastic surgeries. Please be realistic and meet a dermatologist to treat your pimples. Plastic surgeons do not operate for pimples and blackheads. Work reasonably to achieve success, such unrealistic methods will not help. You can consult a plastic surgeon if you have any other issues.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Apply Sunscreens regularly.