Yellow teeth

Hello these days since 6or7moonths my teeth are becoming yellowish i brush daily wat should i do no water problem also plz suggest. Good one

Doctor Answers (7) on Yellow teeth

Hi madam the main problem here is that firstly u have to know the fact is the natural colour of our teeth is yellowish white which is colour of dentin which is reflected through enamel and not PEARL WHITE and if u still feel yellow and unable to smile then as a first go for scaling and followed by prophlyatic paste polishing and maintain your teeth clean and brush twice a day even after that u r not satisfied then u may go with zoom laser bleaching but the drawback is that u may end up with sensitivity of your teeth. Be cautious
Firstly go for scaling of teeth with polishing if it doesn't seems good than other option are Bleaching of teeth, ceramic laminates.and componeears. Cost depends on procedure .
Hi you are facing this problem only since 6-7 months I think that is only because of lack of oral hygiene so please visit a dentist for Scaling. Even then also the problem remains i.e yellowish discoloration then there are many other procedures like Bleaching & laminates.
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
Without a proper clinical examination and going by your description of observing these yellowish stains since a few months only, the best suggestion that I can give you is to get scaling done for removing these deposits on the teeth... any other aesthetic treatment, if required, like laminates or bleaching, will compulsorily be preceded by scaling..... so the best option for you would be to visit a dentist soon and get your scaling done which will help you too avoid irreversible gum damage....
Regards...
Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Yellow teeth have various causes. Could be genetic or could be fluoride water or could be medications.  But the commonest is lack of proper oral hygiene.  Plz consult ur dentist for proper scaling and prophylaxis followed by laminates or bleaching if necessary.  Unless I see ur pics we can't decide. Plz feel free to consult us at Laser Smile Care Centre.  God bless u.
See first of all you should get your teeth cleaned (scaling) by dentist, then we need to evaluate you need what type of further treatment, don't worry of the yellowish teeth as many options to whiten it are available these days including bleaching,veeneers, etc..so get your scaling done first
Hi..you need to undergo scaling first followed by whitening or laminates if required. Kindly visit our clinic to give better diagnosis and treatment. Regards