Yellow colour of urine
I am observing that my pee gets yellow often but when i take enough of fluid it gets normal is it natural or there is some problem? and it happens everyday generally the morning pee is always yellow in colour

Dr. Adil Hingora
Homoeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur

Morning urine yellow color is normal, but if it is yellow after words then its showing that you drink less water, drinking lots of water can be very benificial for you, you can test you urine for routine and microscopic, you can consult in our Raipur clinic.
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Howrah
Please note that yellow urine can be due to over exertion / intake of much protein /less intake of water which is physiological nd need not any treatment. However if there is any discomfort during urination that needs to be treated. If u want to consult me privately get back to me.