Urine is yellow in colour
Hello , doctor everyday morning when I urinate it is yellow in colour. During day time if I keep constantly drinking water then the urine colour if fine, but if I don't drink water for 2 hours r more then again the urine colour us yellow. By any means I manage to drink 5-6 liters water every day. But while sleeping I am not able to drink water. So every morning my urine is yellow in colour. Is this a sign of some serious problem. Which doctor should I consult or is there any ways to treat this. 6 months back I did complete body check up and they told I am completely fine. I also have digestion problem. Help me with how to proceed about this

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, Urine gets its color, which is typicallyyellow, from a pigment called urochrome. Lighter colored urine is more dilute, whereas darker urine contains contains less fluid. Very dark urine colour be a sign that you're dehydrated. Drinking 3 litres of water a day is enough (for those who not do strenous work). Light yellow colour of urine is normal nothing to worry. If there is any burning micturation, fever, generalised body ache or weakness or any other symptoms please consult physician.