Xcesive anger depression

My brother gets too angry and think all his relatives are bad and has done nothing for him.he break or destroy too many things in anger and fight with anybody.he eat vry less food bcm vry weak,not rdy to visit psychiatarist.although he has gone alone shall we take him to hospital?
views-icons 46 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Your brother needs a detailed assesment for a personality disorder, substance abuse. only after a detailed assesment can a remedy be suggested. Treatment will involve medications, psychological counselling or both.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?