X-Ray explanation
Hi, My mother had her radical nephrectomy done 2 years back to remove one of her kidney. She was advised for USG-Abdomen and X-Ray Chest every year to check if there is any re-occurence of the tumor. This year,while.the USG showed everything normal,the X-Ray Chest says "Bilateral Hilar Bronchovascular Prominence" is observed. Rest lungs fields is clear and every thing else is clear/normal. Should I be worried,for a re-occurence ? Should I go for any further test for conclusion? Or its normal

hello, Nothing to worry, off n on cold episode,cough either untreated can such picture. but if no complaint don't worry. Ok.

It is not a sign of recurrence. Stay assured.