Wrinkles on face

I'm 46yr female. I m observing fine lines on my face specially around d eyes n on forehead. Guide me what to do.advice medicine or oinment to get rid of.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Anti ageing treatment should begin before the age of 30 ideally. A detailed assessment for internal health should be done and followed up. There are good treatment options in the form of creams and lotions that can be initiated based on skin type and grading of ageing. Botox is an option for immediate results though it fades away in 4-5 months. Meet a Dermatologist to guide you through this.
Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
Thanks for the query. Generally fine lines and wrinkles do not go away with just topical medicines.Botox is a good and safe option and you can maintain your skin with good daily regimen. you can meet a dermatologist for proper assessment and treatment plan.Hope it helps