Wound happenned by cat
Sir/madam, I have 6yrs boy.He got wounded by cat day before yesterday night in the native while he was playing.It is not a bite, but blood has come little.Today he came here to Bangalore. Coconut oil & Turmeric powder is applied when it happened.No others measures taken there in the native. Pls and me what to do now.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,, visit a physician and show the wound, if there are chances of infection and already infected he will give you antibiotics. If tetanus Booster dose not taken at 5 year then has to be taken now.